No Love for Raffi!
No comments about my bold prediction on the Broncos season? Hmm...That's ok. I'll gloat in January.
Well, Well, you go before Congress, flat out deny you ever take steriods and then you get caught and suspended! I will never feel sorry for Rafael Palmeiro...How does a PROFESSIONAL athlete not know what went into his body! Idiot!
I'll still argue all day with people about whether steriods make you a better hitter. (It will help you recover faster, and work out harder but tell me how it changes the hand-eye coordination and the sweet swing required to hit one out). That being said, he testified before Congress and then got caught. After all he went through this summer, why would he even go near a supplement bottle. No sympathy from me and I was arguing he was a Hall of Famer.
[UPDATE]
Boy, all respect is gone cause I'm SUURE stanozolol, the same drug used by Canadian Ben Johnson, just slips into the bloodstream!
see http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2123113&CMP=OTC-DT9705204233
Well, Well, you go before Congress, flat out deny you ever take steriods and then you get caught and suspended! I will never feel sorry for Rafael Palmeiro...How does a PROFESSIONAL athlete not know what went into his body! Idiot!
I'll still argue all day with people about whether steriods make you a better hitter. (It will help you recover faster, and work out harder but tell me how it changes the hand-eye coordination and the sweet swing required to hit one out). That being said, he testified before Congress and then got caught. After all he went through this summer, why would he even go near a supplement bottle. No sympathy from me and I was arguing he was a Hall of Famer.
[UPDATE]
Boy, all respect is gone cause I'm SUURE stanozolol, the same drug used by Canadian Ben Johnson, just slips into the bloodstream!
see http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2123113&CMP=OTC-DT9705204233

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home