CUBlawg
Sorry about the speed of my posts. I've found it hard to write when I've been out of class. In truth, I've actually enjoyed posting short comments over at the CUBlawg instead. If you haven't seen it, go to cublawg. It has turned into this random free for all with claims of posters having multiple personalities and potentially a poster impersonating a professor. Strange beyond belief.
John Roberts...It is funny listening to the complaints out in the media. How many people really expected the President to appoint an O'Connor clone? (in truth, that is precisly what I wanted, but reality said otherwise). This is the one chance for the President to have a legacy and it was going to be a strict conservative no matter what.
John Roberts...It is funny listening to the complaints out in the media. How many people really expected the President to appoint an O'Connor clone? (in truth, that is precisly what I wanted, but reality said otherwise). This is the one chance for the President to have a legacy and it was going to be a strict conservative no matter what.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home