BuffaLaw
So I'm going to be posting at a new blog, created by a number of bloggers upset with the high mindedness of the CUBlawg (strange enough though, I'm also going to be posting there as well!) Check out the link. www.buffalaw.blogspot.com
Bronco Traning Camp started this week as well. I have yet to make my annual pilgrimage to Dove Valley (previously Greeley) to soak in the training camp vibe, but i plan to do it soon. I'll probably be in the minority here, but I think that the Bronocs are the dark horse team in the AFC (and that is not just the homeritis in me). They made the playoffs last year despite horrendus injury problems, and have since added depth to the secondary, revamped the D-Line (i believe in the Brown transfers) and finally addressed the return game with this kid Williams. Put me down on record, the Bronocs will sneak in and steal the AFC WEst this year. 12-4
Bronco Traning Camp started this week as well. I have yet to make my annual pilgrimage to Dove Valley (previously Greeley) to soak in the training camp vibe, but i plan to do it soon. I'll probably be in the minority here, but I think that the Bronocs are the dark horse team in the AFC (and that is not just the homeritis in me). They made the playoffs last year despite horrendus injury problems, and have since added depth to the secondary, revamped the D-Line (i believe in the Brown transfers) and finally addressed the return game with this kid Williams. Put me down on record, the Bronocs will sneak in and steal the AFC WEst this year. 12-4

7 Comments:
I'm merely asking out of curiosity...by high mindedness, do you mean the suggestion to censor comments?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
It was more of the feeling I got from the DU Law 4 Ever Guy and the others agreeing with my questioning of the decision. Reading their posts gave me the feeling they wanted a new blog becuase of high mindedness. And a sense that others didn't belong (as the invitation to blog within the collective seemed to be guarded). I wrote the comment, but didn't actually care (as I'm writing for both now.)
But for the record, I thought the suggestion to censor comments on a collective blog for CU law students was iditotic.
And also a bit high minded (I hate using this word, but since I picked it...) since the suggestion came right after a post about cleaning up blogs to make them AWARD worthy. Who is actually writing to win awards?
Well, I don't think that the cublawg was meant to be in any sense exclusive, but I also agree that censoring comments is not a good idea. God knows with me as either a poster or commenter, no one is getting any awards :)
PS, I deleted that comment before because I accidentally posted twice. D'oh!
For the record: the invitation to blog within the collective is only guarded because we're slow on the uptake and don't necessarily realize when there's new bloggers/commenters in town. That and the fact that a quick look at the "members" tab in the blog administration tool will reveal who half of its members are.
Post a Comment
<< Home